A delicious chocolately fudgy pudding rich and luscious enough to warm any heart.
415g Melinda’s Choc Fudge Brownie Premix
2 x extra large eggs
1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan forced
- Melt butter and milk together until steaming hot. Add premix and stir until choc pieces have melted
- Lightly beat eggs and stir to combine
- Pour into medium sized casserole dish and sprinkle with berries or raspberries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until just cooked and gooey in the centre.