Preparation Time: 30 minutes
125g (1/2 block) Copha, chopped
250g (1 packet) Arnott’s Milk Coffee Biscuits
80g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
160g (½ cup) sweetened condensed milk
185g (3/4 cup) Copha, chopped
110g (3/4 cup) white chocolate melts
200g (2/3 cup) sweetened condensed milk
250g tub sour cream
60ml (¼ cup) lemon juice
2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
40g (½ cup) desiccated coconut, extra
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind, extra
1. Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm slice tin. Make sure the paper has a 2cm overhang.
2. Melt the Copha in a microwave on high or in a saucepan until fully melted. Using a food processor, process the biscuits and coconut until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add the melted Copha and sweetened condensed milk and mix together. Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the tin, using the back of a spoon. Put in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
1. Melt the Copha and chocolate in a microwave on high or in a saucepan over low heat until fully melted and combined.
2. Place sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lemon juice and rind in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the Copha chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
3. Pour over the base and smooth the top. Put in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
4. Place extra coconut and lemon rind in a small bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle over the slice to serve. Slice into 24 bars.