Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
4 brioche buns
400g Australian leg ham, sliced
4 slices medium hard cheese
4 large dill pickles, sliced
½ cup quality mayonnaise
2 tbsp seeded mustard
2 tsp olive oil
- Heat a griddle pan over medium heat and grill the brioche rolls until golden and warmed through. Remove and set aside.
- Use the oil to grill the sliced ham on the griddle for 2 minutes on each side. Turn off the heat and stack the ham into 4 portions and top with Swiss cheese.
- Spread the base of each roll with seeded mustard and the top of each roll with a good dollop of mayonnaise.
- Transfer the grilled ham and cheese onto the base of each roll, top the cheese with a sliced dill pickle.
- Replace the top of the bun and serve immediately
Notes: This burger can also be made with fat toast or your favourite bread roll.