White Chocolate Rocky Road
Serves: 4 rating: easy
prep time 15 min
Makes 20 squares
Melt N Mix,
no baking required!
¼ cup icing sugar
150g white chocolate, melted
100g pink marshmallows,
100g raspberry jellies, halved
100g caramel popcorn
½ cup shredded coconut
1. Line the base and sides of a 15 x 30 cm slab tin with baking paper.
2. Melt the Copha in a small saucepan over a low heat.
Stir in the icing sugar until well combined.
3. Melt the white chocolate in a large bowl in the microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and
microwave for a further 30 seconds, stir until smooth.
4. Add the Copha mixture to the chocolate and fold through all the remaining ingredients, coating well.
5. Press the mixture evenly into the lined tin and allow to set in a cool place or refrigerate.
6. When rocky road is set, cut into squares with a warm sharp knife and store in an airtight container until required. Rocky Road may also be drizzled with pink chocolate to decorate.
This rocky road is also delicious with dried cranberries or blueberries added. Nuts may also be used.