250g packet Arnott’s Scotch Finger
100g unsalted butter, melted
395g can condensed milk
2 tbsp golden syrup
2 tbsp espresso
200g milk or dark chocolate
2 tbsp butter
1. Preheat oven to 170°C fan forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm
rectangular slice pan and line base and sides with baking paper,
extending paper 2cm above edge of pan.
2. Place Arnott’s Scotch Finger biscuits into bowl of a food
processor and process until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add
butter and process until just combined. Press the mixture over
the base and side of the prepared pan. Refrigerate until set.
3. Combine condensed milk and golden syrup in a saucepan over
medium heat. Cook, stirring for 8 minutes or until starting to
bubble. Remove from heat and stir in coffee.
4. Spread caramel mixture over prepared base. Bake for 10-12
minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. In the meantime, place chocolate and butter in a medium
microwave safe bowl. Place in the microwave for 20 second
bursts on medium power until melted, stirring in between each
burst. Pour chocolate over slice. Place in the fridge to chill.