1 cup McKenzie’s SuperBlend Fibre
250g cherry tomatoes medley (mix of different coloured cherry tomatoes), halved
3 roma tomatoes, roughly chopped into sixths
½ cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
½ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
1 cup rocket or spinach leaves
1 small red onion, finely sliced
150g feta cheese, crumbled
Finely grated lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 tbs olive oil
Salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
¼ cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
1. In a medium saucepan with 3 cups of boiling water, add 1 cup SuperBlend Fibre.
2. Cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally for approximately 15 minutes or until grains are tender.
Drain and rinse well.
3. Add SuperBlend Fibre to a large bowl with tomatoes, herbs, rocket or spinach leaves and red onion. Toss to combine.
4. Add the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, half the feta and season to taste.
5. Top with remaining feta and pine nuts to serve.