These are always popular! Just cut those buttery,
delicious avocados in half and fill with the
ingredients you use to make a prawn cocktail your
family will love.
16 cooked tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
4 lettuce leaves, thinly sliced
¼ cup (60g) cocktail sauce
1. Cut the avocados in half and discard the pit.
2. Scoop half the avocado out, adding the flesh to
a bowl, to create a larger round.
3. Scatter the lettuce evenly across each avocado
half and top each with 4 prawns.
4. Season and mash the avocado.
5. Spoon across each before serving with a dollop
of complementary seafood sauce.
To make your own seafood sauce, simply mix ¼
cup (60ml) cream with 2 tablespoons (30g) tomato
sauce, a splash of Worcestershire sauce and drop of
tabasco. Season to taste.
see more recipes here- https://tinyurl.com/BAMJune2019